We like to appoint a live in Doula/nanny for our newborn. We live in an apartment in Palazzo Versace, Dubai.
These are the qualities and overall role we seek:
- *Has proven, extensive experience with newborns (We really want someone experienced, who can also be a coach)
* Able to stay (awake) from 12am to 7am
*Prepared to keep the baby on 2-3 hour feeding schedule, depending on how quickly she's gaining weight; this includes bringing her to her mom at each 2-3 hr interval for a half hour feeding, then burping, changing, and swaddling her
- *Willing to wash bottles and warm milk as needed, if needed (we plan to breastfeed)
*Willing to travel to other countries in Asia, Europe and North Africa with the family as needed
* Personal hygiene
- You will be responsible only for the newborn. There are other staff for cooking and the chores
- Salary 3500 to 6000 dirhams/month depending on the qualification and experience
- Flight ticket back to home country as per UAE law (after 2 year contract)
- UAE residence visa and medical insurance
- One day OFF every week
- Food and basic toiletries
- Cozy bedroom with own bathroom to share with our chef.
- Wifi and TV