I am convinced that my verifiable experience and abilities make me an excellent candidate for this position. My references show me to be responsible and reliable, caring and calm and always willing to help out wherever needed. With this in mind, I have attached my resume for your review.
Some key points that you may find relevant to this job opportunity include:
- over 2 years experience in supervising and caring for children aged between 2 and 12 years
- successfully scheduled and managed multiple activities
- prepared healthy meals and snacks for the children
- assisted with homework and projects
- organized and facilitated creative activities and games for the children
- supervised bathing and dressing of children.
- Safely transported children to school, medical appointments, and extra-curricular activities.
- Organized cultural and educational trips and activities to enhance mental stimulation and social well-being.I believe these are the type of skills and competencies you are looking for in a nanny and I would appreciate a personal meeting to discuss this further. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.